- Qualitative Numeric Planning, AAAI 2011.
- Termination and Correctness Analysis of Cyclic Control, AAAI 2011.
Search for Generalized Plans Using Classical Planners, ICAPS
Planning Using State Abstraction, Invited talk, KR Group at
University of Toronto, 2010.
Applicability Conditions for Plans with Loops, ICAPS 2010.
- Merging Example Plans into Generalized Plans for Non-deterministic
Environments, AAMAS 2010.
and Applications of Generalized Planning, Dissertation
Presentation, UMass Amherst 2010.
in Finding Generalized Plans, ICAPS-2009 Workshop on
Generalized Planning: Macros, Loops, Domain Control.
Plans with Branches, Loops and Preconditions, ICAPS-2009
Workshop on Verification and Validation of Planning and Scheduling
Planning with Unknown Object Quantities and Properties, SARA-09.
- Learning Generalized Plans Using Abstract Counting, AAAI-08.
Howard Correspondence, Class presentation, Programming
Languages, Spring 2007.
Generalized Planning Using 3-valued Logic, Theory Seminar, Fall
- Proof Complexity, Complexity Theory course, Fall 2006.
- Privacy and Anonymity in Graph Data (presented with Michael Hay and Philipp Weis), Database Design and Implementation, Spring 2006.
vs. Utility in Anonymized Data, project presentation, Hot Topics
in Information Security (presented with Philipp Weis), Fall 2005.